Conducting criminal cases
Attorneys of “Tarasiuk, Ihnatiuk and Partners” Lawyer bureau provide legal assistance in conducting criminal cases:
- Protection the interests of the suspect, accused, and representation of the interests of the victim (civil plaintiff, civil defendant, other individuals and legal entities whose interests are affected by the criminal case):
1.1. at the stage of inspection prior to initiation of criminal case;
1.2. at the stage of initiation of criminal case;
1.3. at the stage of preliminary investigation;
1.4. during hearing in court of the first instance;
1.5. during hearing in court of cassation;
1.6. at the stage of enforcement of court judgement (decision) which have entered into legal force;
1.7. at the stage of supervision proceedings;
1.8. at the stage of proceedings upon discovery of new facts.
- Visiting the suspect, accused, kept in custody at the places of detention.
- Visiting sentenced persons in detention facilities with the purpose to render legal assistance to them.
- Representation and protection of interests of persons participating in criminal process as witnesses.
- Preparation and technical execution of statements of claim for filing and consideration during criminal process.
- Preparation and technical execution of complaints for supervisory review allowing for reporting complaint during personal reception of officials authorized to consider complaints.
- Preparation and technical execution of legal instruments of any type and complexity in the interests of a person who seek legal assistance.
Attorneys of “Tarasiuk, Ihnatiuk and Partners” Lawyer bureau specialize in conducting criminal cases:
- about crimes against traffic safety and vehicle operation;
- about crimes against human life and health;
- about crimes against personal liberty, honor and dignity;
- about crimes against property and procedure for carrying out economic activities;
- military crimes.
Attorneys of Brest will provide professional assistance in conducting criminal cases: