practicing since 2001
- 2008 -2012— Head of specialized legal consultation office of Brest;
- 2012— registered the first Lawyer bureau in the Republic of Belarus;
- July 2012— Manager of “Tarasiuk, Ihnatiuk and Partners” Lawyer bureau;
- 2014— Mediator (Certificate is issued by the Center for Mediation and Negotiations).
- • Speaker to the workshop for entrepreneurship at “Brestsky” stadium on: Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 7 dd. 23.11.2018 “On Entrepreneurship Development”, Law of the Republic of Belarus “On Enforcement Proceedings”, “Claim and Writ Proceedings”, “Labour Disputes”
- Law Department of Ukrainian State Law Academy;
- Advanced training at the Educational Institution “Institute for Retraining and Advanced Training of Judges, Prosecutors, Officials of Courts and Institutions of Justice under Belarusian State University”.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement from the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus “For Dedicated Work in Judicial Authorities”;
- Certificate of Honour from the Main Department of Justice of Brest Regional Executive Committee “For Exemplary Performance of Obligations, Achievement of High and Stable Rates”;
- Certificate of Honour from the Chairman of Public Association “Belarusian Republican Law Society” “For Participation in “pilot project” for Attraction of Out-of-court Mediators and Other Persons Recommended as Mediators”;
- Certificate of Honour from Brest Regional Bar Association “For Participation in Organization of Mass Cultural, Sports Events”;
- Certificate of Honour from Republican Bar Association “For High Achievements in Rendering Legal Assistance to Citizens and Business Entities”.
Author of the number of articles and publications.
Special Permit (License) No. 02240/950 to practice law issued on the basis of Decision No. 263 dd. September 07, 2001 and registered in the Register of Special Permits (Licenses) of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus under No. 950.
Mikhail Mikhailavich Tarasiuk is among the attorneys recommended by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany for its citizens to apply for legal assistance in the Republic of Belarus, if required www.minsk.diplo.de.
PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE:
- Legal business support
- Investment activities
- Conducting economic cases
CERTIFICATES OF HONOUR