+375 (29) 113 79 03 (А1)
+375 (29) 729 63 91 (мтс)
practicing since 2001
- February 2001— Attorney of legal consultation office of Kamenets District;
- August 2001— Head of legal consultation office of Kamenets District;
- 2009— Attorney of legal consultation office No. 2 of Brest;
- 2012— Attorney-Partner of “Tarasiuk, Ihnatiuk and Partners” Lawyer bureau.
- Chairman of the commission for control of attorneys’ work performance
- Speaker to the workshop for entrepreneurship at “Brestsky” stadium on “Labourt Disputes”.
- Law Department of Grodno State University named after Yanka Kupala;
- Advanced training at the Educational Institution “Institute for Retraining and Advanced Training of Judges, Prosecutors, Officials of Courts and Institutions of Justice under Belarusian State University”.
- Certificates of Acknowledgement from the Council of Brest Regional Bar Association;
- Certificates of Acknowledgement from the Main Department of Justice of Brest Regional Executive Committee.
Author of the number of articles and publications.
Special Permit (License) No. 02240/913 to practice law issued on the basis of Decision No. 21 dd. January 20, 2001 and registered in the Register of Special Permits (Licenses) of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus under No. 913.
PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE:
- Legal business support
- Conducting administrative cases
- Investment activities
- Conducting economic cases
- Civil disputes
- Conducting criminal cases